Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just watching some of their summer games and spring HS games most of these “big name” coaches know very little...they just have more kids passing and catching...more depth because YJ has given them 4 teams deep per age to have kids play year round...they improve because they keep their sticks in their hands...NOT the coaching!!!

In 2021 both Skakandi and Thorn only showed up to half the practices. The where only at about 3/4 of the games and didn't show for two tournaments. It's up to try parents to find opportunities to develop your kid.

The best kids will be best wherever they go and by whoever coaches them. When they play against really good team defense then they will be exposed a little because they coached poorly but those are the kids that run into the wall, back up and reset, run into the wall, back up and reset, run into the wall back up and reset and then score. My kids had high school girls (of course they were college committed girls lol) running our practices. I'm not sure if they were even paid. CR where is all my cash going? My kid was not born with it so she needs some hard work and good coaching to keep up