Originally Posted by Anonymous
You obviously don't watch or you just make things up. Curcio plays kids evenly. Don't believe this - ask the bottom half of the team. They all play in every game equally.

LOL....

They play as much as the soon to be transfers from TG , TG is losing more than the one everyone knows about, at least 5 more are asking about leaving unfortunately for them YJ will only put the best on top team. Say what you want but TG has quickly been dismantled by the YJ machine. Good luck but the club is now officially a B level.

I'm not TG but what exactly is B level? I agree that YJ Curcio is the top team but there are plenty of teams that compete in every game. IMHO there are a number of teams that I've seen that have looked pretty good. They would be Elevate Blue, M&D Black, Heros Green, Skywalkers Blue, Steps and YJ Jones. Even Legacy blue has shown to be competitive in their first season. If you honestly don't include TG Black in that conversation, it's just absurd. The idea is to get the girls on the field to play competitive lacrosse. At least that's what most parents want regardless of the daughters talent level. And I think that the teams that I've listed are doing that.

Skywalkers Blue? Not the 2020 team