Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
are you guys serious? This is ridiculous. this is a team game. YES, each team has a stud or two, the philosophy of the coaching is different. YJ stuck to no rotation (not just in the playoffs), while TG split playing time evenly. As a parent guess which team I'd rather have my child play on? All the talk about which team is better is nonsense, it should be obvious that the teams are both very good. Leave it at that. The acquisition of the few players YJ Blue got this year was supposed to make them unstoppable. Guess what? They aren't, get over it. They are good, [lacrosse] very good. Congrats on the win, but let it go. Can't see how anybody feels YJ outplayed TG in that game, the final score was in their favor but that game was there for either team. Only people who care are the parents, for my money I know who I'd rather have coaching and who my daughter would rather have as teammates and a coach. At the end of the day, all the other crap is meaningless. No promises of D1 teams lining up for our girls, just that they will learn how to play lacrosse the right way. That's a promise that can actually be kept.

Why make crap up? Very short bench in the finals yes, the other games some of the kids that played the entire finals game did not get into very much at all.TG split playing time evenly , please. As far as being outplayed , you lost get over it , its now 2 in a row .People aren't on here saying this team destroyed that team or this team hit this many pipes etc., when you lose a game you were outplayed by the better team that day. Your comment about which kids your daughter would rather have as teammates tells me exactly why more kids are abandoning that program .

Anytime the YJ Curcio team is afraid of losing or getting showed up, they shorten the bench (girls don't play) drastically. Doesn't happen only in playoff games, and definitely happened in a pool play game against another LI team this weekend. [lacrosse], CR was on the sidelines coaching (losing her mind)for that game. So before you go on with your BS, tell the whole story. The bottom 1/2 of the roster only plays in games where CR and AC know that there is no chance of a loss. If your TEAM is so good from top to bottom, why do this at all. They should be able to compete with all the teams out there with all teir players. And, no, I'm not advocating for equal playing time. But AC has NO CONFIDENCE in half the roster, so this is what you got. I'd say that I'd be shocked if everyone stays, but then again has anyone ever left?