Originally Posted by Anonymous
Honestly feel bad for the TG faithful , nice people but the club is no longer heading in the same direction . Shannon seems to be a good person who is a good coach but after the next defection , a kid they have tried so hard to keep , it will leave her club w no top teams in any age group. She deserves better , plus it's a lot more fun beating them with their best player than with us having the best player.

OMG the sky is falling! The girls lost a one goal game that easily could have gone the other way. My daughter hasn't been able to sleep since the loss. I don't know how she will ever be able to show her face in public. Forget about defection she should never pick up a lacrosse stick again.

Stop with the could have gone either way , it didn't . When your TG team beat YJ 2 years ago no one was saying it could have gone either way. Good luck next time but the separation between the teams is just getting worse ,and will be much worse with the next defection . Again sucks for Shannon that her golden child is leaving but the best kids want to play for the best.

one goal games can always go either way. I'm pretty sure TG outshot YJ by a 2-1 margin, just didn't score goals. As for the "golden" child, whatever choice they make is theirs to make. Would changing clubs really matter when it comes to her future, I think everyone knows how good she is. Speaking of golden children, the one you got from TG 2019 was supposed to make that team the best ever....newsflash..good team, not the team you guys dream it to be...very beatable

Newsflash ...."very beatable" quote makes you look like you have no idea what you are talking about. Got to watch two of their pool play games this weekend against MD, Heroes. Fun competitive games ,but at some point you can no longer say could have gone either way. Honestly I watched the golden child you speak of, she is very good player but really just part of the team and they did not seem to rely that much on her as they looked to have multiple weapons. Did not get to see TG game but again very beatable seems like a stretch when talking about a team that has proven itself to be at the top for the moment.

very "beatable" as in has already lost a game this season, had to play come from behind in a couple of games, and the game against TG was a one goal game also decided by a one goal margin that came down to the end of the game.Not saying they are very beatable to every team, but when it comes to the top teams in that age group yes, of course they are beatable. They all are. Is that difficult to understand.