Originally Posted by Anonymous
I
This was my older daughter's summer schedule. BTW National Draw is not a recruiting tournament Traveling with your 11 year old all over the Northeast to play other LI teams doesn't make your daughter better.
For the person who was asking about a good team for their daughter, read some of the comments here, the way they speak negatively about other programs; they bring that same crap to their sidelines!!
The ones that are on here just sayiing possitive stuff about their programs and not saying anything negative about other programs, I think says a lot about them and the programs they are involved in.

Summer Classic - June 7-8, Bel Air, MD 
Games on Saturday + Sunday

Player Waiver
Hotel: Best Western Plus Towson
Book Hotel
Schedule

Lax Inception - June 14-15 Bel Air, MD
 Games on Sat. + Sun.

Player Waiver
Hotel: Baltimore Hunt Valley Inn
Book Hotel
Schedule

The Grind - July 11-13 - Malvern, PA 
Games on Saturday + Sunday

Player Waiver
Hotel: Double Tree Philadelphia Valley Forge *HOTEL CHANGE
Book Hotel

Capital Cup – July 17 - 18 - Midlothian, VA 
Games on Thursday + Friday

Player Waiver - team pin: SM4951
Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown
Book Hotel
Schedule

This was my daughter's 91 summer schedule.

Thank you Team 91 Directors for posting.

This was my point about poor communication from 91. Even on here the 91 staff posting the message above is posting hotel info for tournaments that have past. Their commuication is lazy. Example above. Nothing has changed.

You are something special Einstien.
I just copied my daughtet's last summer's schedule to disprove the comment that 91 doesn't go to top tourneys. Please read the whole thread.

Team 91 also placed these teams in some of the lowest divisions in each tournament.

[lacrosse] YJ Parent I am shocked that 91 is sitting here bragging about the talent in their GIRLS program? Where in the world is this coming from? Yes they playing the YJ tournament and the best 91 team in most age groups is equal to about the 4th YJ and would lose to the 3rd YJ team. They are NOT a top team from Long Island. Where in the world is this coming from? The only LI teams I would say go and compete at a high level are YJ, TG and Elevate (at most, not all ages) but give them credit for going to the hard tournaments and playing the best teams out there). Team 91, really? I mean come on people! They are a C club at best playing B or C clubs in B level tournaments. Let's call it what it is and move on.