Originally Posted by Anonymous
All he wants is the best 2020 TG Mid. She goes Legacy and he's a legit threat and TG becomes average. 1 scholarship and your program is on the way.

LMAO! You funny!!!

Actually not that funny and you know . That kid is far and away your best player and after her you have maybe 2-3 top level kids , the rest could play purple and it would make no difference. I hope she leaves so you bunch of morons will learn how mediocre you would be without her.

Take the best kid off your kids team and what happens?

The new Legacy Club is going to be interesting. For one, most parents do not want to bring their daughters to a boys club. It has been extremely unsucessful regardless of who you bring in as a director/coach. 91 and Express are prime examples. I can see the draw for the 2020 team because of the coach and his success with the TG group. I cant see the top girls on TG black leaving a highly successful team for a startup at Legacy. To me, the risk outways the reward. What if Legacy fails? What do you do then? I figure that YJ Blue will have no one interested. So to me, that leaves alot of girls (or parents) that may be unhappy with TG purple or YJ Jones and below. Plus maybe some girls from some other teams, like Beach Bums. But then again, you never know. Good Luck to them. Im sure BS is holding his breath.