Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would like to address a few things. 1st I believe the father or mother was speaking about girls still growing up. Not 1 smaller kid in particular. 2nd the dad on 2020 yj blue that doesn't believe a couple of girls are so much better is just ignorant. Your kid stands out because what's on her head and not in it. Just because your coach tells you how great she is at $$$ training. Of course she will say that to keep the money train rolling along. You are nuts!!! Why do you care how good or bad tg is. 3rd I bet if you took the 2 better kids and put them on jones, and you took the 2 lesser kids (just saying) there is no doubt they would hand your team a loss. I know a couple of girls pretty well (seen them play for yrs). I bet if someone on our team reached out to them they may jump ship. 4th relax!!! Is your daughter having fun? Mine is and that is all that really matters. 5th. No way that girl going to jones.

What a loser, whats on her head? What are you babbling about, seems a little early to be hitting the sauce. You know the girls so well where are the better YJ kids from, sorry wrong again you have no idea.

Curious as to why out of all the things mentioned You only take umbrage with something about what's on her head. Has the psycho 2020 dad been exposed. That was a pretty vague reference. Now everyone knows "THE" Tool Bag.