Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people don't get it.. All he needs to do is be competitive with good teams... Coaches will come watch and not care who wins and losses.. You people think you need to be the best... How about my kid will develop to her potential under him.. That's what it is about for my family

I haven't seen them play
so it's too early to judge. Levy is a top notch coach so I'm sure will have a solid team. It's his teams first year together so the chemistry won't be there. Not too worried about this year but would keep an eye on them.

I wish this team/club luck. The parent is correct, not everyone is looking to be on a nationally recognized team/program. There are tons of pros and cons with any team your daughter may play on, whether that's the top team in the nation or a small local travel team or anything in between. You as a parent need to figure out what it is you want out of a team and if it is a good fit. It will be interesting to see if Levy can get Legacy up and running. One of the hardest things to do is getting over the hump of start up. If the team(s) struggle, talent will leave next year. It is a short run from 2020 to recruiting years. If team isn't instantly competitive, its a hard sell to ask the talent to stick around.

Legacy has a large practice schedule beginning this week.