Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are crazy if you think the TG girls are going to dominate this blue team. One thing Curcio stresses is that they are a TEAM, one player can not win it all (no matter who they are). So if these girls are going to come on this team and be ball hogs they are going to spend a lot of time sitting on the sidelines. And I think the issue that everyone is missing is that these two girls who are coming over are no better than the top 5 girls already on the blue team. That team was already dominant, so what YJ blue got was more good players, nothing better than they already had.

Now that may possibly be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. With the girls comes the daddy coach, believe me all those TG girls will see PLENTY of field time and NO they will not give up the ball, either one. I agree they are joining an already dominate team however, there is only one ball to go around. Should be interesting, it's like the super egos of the 2020 lax world unite on one team, players and parents.
Stay tuned folks - the YJ 2020 Blue soap opera will be airing later this summer. Special 1st episode preview this weekend!

The funniest part of all of this is the first group left TG to get away from the latest one that is following them their.

LOVE IT!!! That's fabulous!! LOL