Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Okay. I got it. As long as I don't single out I specific individual by name it's okay. So, it's okay to say the "moderator" is a tool as long as I don't spell out the name. Since "moderator" isn't someone name.

Listen, jackass, no one said anything bad about a kid. I don't know what's eating you but you need to get a serious grip. No one is more protective of kids than I am.. I think there is only one tool here and it isn't "moderator".

Not one of the original posters on this golden girl topic, but wanted to lend some history. Both of the girls referenced here have been referenced many, many times over the years on many of the BOTC threads. The moderators (both cagesage and hop) have shut down the conversations many times in the past as they had become inappropriate. People on these thread are keenly aware of exactly who is being referenced and talked about, so long as everyone plays nice with the comments its all good.

I do not mind at all if someone references a player in a good light. That being said, if the talk takes a turn, I will handle the idiot that turns it swiftly and without kindness. I have been at this for almost 20 years and am well aware of how it goes. Thank you for the background.