Originally Posted by kidsgame
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Too funny . Why do you TG people even reply. Do you have kids on the team that are already 13 and thus are school hold backs , yes. Do you have kids that will turn 13 prior to December 1, yes, again making them school hold backs . Are these kids allowed to play in grade level tournaments , yes.If you took those kids off your team and put them on YJ or TG or SW would the outcome of those games be different , I believe so . If those teams took a few kids off their 2019 teams and played them would the outcomes of those games be different , I believe so. Your best players on TG 2020 happen to be older than many 2019 players, is what it is but why bother denying it , not illegal as the rules are at this time. What I find interesting is that your 2019 superstar is actually a 2020 graduation year yet she gets to pick what age she plays at ( good for her playing age appropriate ).

According to this poster who seems to know the details, the TG person who said "There are no older kids on the team! I think what has you confused is that 7-8 of them played on the TG 2019 three years ago because they were that talented - let's move on now and find the next excuse because this one is bogus and has no merit"
Is flat out lying. Are you a liar?????

They will not reply because they are the [lacrosse] person who knows the truth but refuses to discuss it. They try to misdirect but notice no TG 2020 parent will come on here and deny they have school age holdbacks.

I am trying to make sense of all of this 2020 Black banter. You think that the TG 20 Black team has "kids" meaning more than one that are too old to be rising 7th graders.Someone has come on here and singled one of the kids out by naming her town. The 'Pequa kid that you singled out is a phenomenal athlete that is for a fact 12 years old and going into 7 the grade. Is she tall? Yes. Does she play up on older teams in the off season in other sports? Yes she does. The 20 Black team has 24 kids on the roster. Can I say that I know for a fact that every kid is 11&12 years old ? No I can not make that statement. Is my kid on the team and is she 11 ? That I can say .

We are talking about 11 & 12 year old girls that are playing a game. Please let it go. You are obsessed with a team that your kid doesn't play on! I have been around this team for the past two years and have never though that any of the girls could be reclassified. I wish you and your daughter well with whatever team she plays on. Please take the 'Pequa kid off your too old to play on a 2020 team list she is 12 end of story.

Take any one, or even better two kids off 2020 black it doesn't matter, they still dominate. They are strong because they have a dozen kids who are well trained to play the right way with quick precise ball and player movement. They were brought to the team with high lax IQs. Add the fact that they have pretty much the only real coach TGs has, they become a solid team. They play at their best when they avoid isolation plays and keep to the motion. Take any players in question of age off the team( and I'm not so sure there are any) and they still win.