Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Take any one, or even better two kids off 2020 black it doesn't matter, they still dominate. They are strong because they have a dozen kids who are well trained to play the right way with quick precise ball and player movement. They were brought to the team with high lax IQs. Add the fact that they have pretty much the only real coach TGs has, they become a solid team. They play at their best when they avoid isolation plays and keep to the motion. Take any players in question of age off the team( and I'm not so sure there are any) and they still win."

Is this a joke.Watch them play the whole offense including the draw is run thru one kid. Watch them in a close game and see if they take their superstar out of the game, no way. Watch in the big games and they do not play some kids at all while some kids do not come out of the game.Very good players at the top of that team with not very good players at the bottom.I think the 2015 will be different than the 2014 in this age group much like 2013 was different than 2014.Watch out for YJ as we have played both their top teams and they are deep , move a couple kids up and down or move a couple kids positions ie middies to attack or defense and they may surprise you.

Yes, the kid is an amazing athlete, why wouldn't you use her abilities to help win? It is travel lax and I'm pretty sure winning is the goal. However, she is by no means the entire team. There is a group of truly talented kids on the team (top kids). They all do their part to make the team successful. No to worry TG 2020 black will continue to grow and dominate!

Not worried at all but don't fool yourself without that kid you are not nearly as good as you think. I get its travel lax but if the team is so deep why the need to play some kids so much more in tight games.Also its 11 y.o. lacrosse so get over yourself. A group of truly talented kids, ask anyone who has played your team and they will all only remember one kid. When you people say you would win even if she were on the other team you are fooling yourselves, and really insulting her.