Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of uneasy parents on 2020 YJ blue and YJ yellow

Some have already left, seen a few @ TG Hofstra Tourney.

You are a clueless moron , zero blue players have left . Just because some like my daughter played on a team at Hofstra does not mean they left. No offense but virtually zero kids leave YJ blue .

Silly Guy, They played on actual TG team, not another team that entered the tourney. Don't think the Smiths would allow YJ's to freely play on TG Teams without being rostered now would they? You want to sound like you know everything pertaining to YJ so badly, when in all actuality, you know nothing. Also make up your mind if your daughter plays for TG or YJ. On another forum, you said you were still playing for TG and was playing at Hofstra for last tournament, now you play YJ?? Which one is it? Stop trolling the forums and starting trouble all the time. Hey all the YJ's out there, this guy here is a real nut. His daughter is trying out for YJ 2017. He comes with a lot of garbage...BE WARNED!

Again you are a complete moron , talking about 2020 age group , no YJ blue players played on any TG team at Hofstra , I know this because my daughter played at that tournament and we would have seen them when we played them. Problem is you have some TG a hole on here saying some kids have already left when they have not other than the kid that moved to another state. Will some kids leave after they do not make top team , probably but they would not them be considered YJ blue .

No. Some yj played on tg at Hofstra. They tried out, paid, and will take the loss if the make yj blue. If not stick with tg