Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well coached? A draw girl and goalie can make any coach look like a genius.

Well something has to be going right if the teams small roster can deliver them good wins against top 10 teams. YJA has absolutely phenomenal players on their team but still could not convert against FLG. Why? Because FLG coaching, I think that FLG really took time to realize what they need to beat them, that’s good coaching. YJA mommy and daddy coaching is not going to work in the near future, that is why they are struggling. Probably 15 players on play on that team and other girls (who are very good) ride the bench. FLG is definitely not made up of the one very good and tall draw girl and the goalie who is also very good. The team has a very good middie line and two great X attackers. The defense also seems to be solid.

FLG needs a few more players. Can't sustain with 15 players. Especially during tourney season.[/quote]

This is what would scare me if my daughter was there....very small roster and the rest of the program is weak so they are still having issues getting them into more than a couple tournaments