Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s amazing. One parent keeps complaining how bad yj is. Sorry... your kid isn’t good enough to play anymore. Two years ago she looked really good. It’s everyone else’s fault that she has not gotten better in two years ....and most other kids have. It’s the parent coaches fault that your kid doesn’t know how to play the game or doesn’t hustle. No one on high level teams pay for extra clinics/practices. It’s only YJ. You’re delusional. Good luck on a midlevel club beating up on bad travel teams. I look forward to more of your insightful travel posts in the future ...they make me laugh.

My daughter is coming back to grazzy but I’m still hoping there is a coaching change. Team could be so much better.

The big issue on Grazzy is that they had 22-23 girls last year and had a 14-15 girl rotation until garbage time. That means 8 or 9 girls aren't going to get meaningful game experience. You don't want to go to Grazzy as a fringe player. Better off for development playing on the B team -- Gaghan

That is typically the case with any team. You have to find the right team for your child. You never want to be at the bottom of a team.

Much worse at YJ than at other places. Many other top clubs here or in MD will give most if not all players some burn in pool play games. (Best player obv play more). Look at FLG, TG, Heros, STEPS, Aces, most players play in most non-playoff games.