Originally Posted by Anonymous
A simple statement made by a simpleton. FLG may not have a high powered offense but their team defense is one of the best around and that’s because it starts from their attack all the way through to one of the best goalies on LI. They play one of the best all around team oriented offense as well as defense.

FLG has one good team. Look at all of the other graduating years in the US Club lacrosee rankings. They are being very careful what tournaments they put their teams in. Brilliant. And very true about their goalie. Can anyone guess what their ranking would be without one of the best goalies on LI? I'm guessing the same as their other teams.

Seems like there is some heavy YJ, TG recruiting happening on this thread.

Let’s see if my comment gets posted bc my last few have been ignored. He is not for anyone who does not want their kid screamed at during practice, at games, in between games… A previous commenter mentioned this. It’s true and then some. Most parents and kids wouldn’t be able to stomach it.

To clarify- TG is not for everyone

But you must admit…they have an impressive list of recruits, so if my kid needs to be yelled at to wake her up on the field, then she probably deserves it.