Originally Posted by Anonymous
. FLG has everything but the tournaments and as years grow they will continue to go into better ones.

Agree FLG is a great team. But this shows a basic lack of understanding of how the big tourneys work. They big tourneys that they are not in all have multiple year waiting lists. Under they are acquired by YJ, Steps or Thinklax, I can't see them getting into Lax For the Cure or Summer Genesis at this point.

How many top 10 teams are on the waiting list?

Well the #1 2028 team in the country (Coppermine) couldn't get off the waitlist because they try to renew a day late.

They got off the waitlist by signing up for Lax For the Cure West. FLG could probably do the same but otherwise probably can't skip the line.

Why do people care so much what tourneys FLG plays? If the parents are ok with it, let them be! Everyone has their own reasons for picking which club they’re in. Geesh

I don't think its people caring about what tourneys they play in. I think it is experienced folks trying to refute the notion the FLG could suddenly get into the top national tourneys by simply deciding to.