Originally Posted by Anonymous
FLG is struggling to put the girls in good tournaments, as the years grow I bet they will be put into more like how they were added to Lax by the Sea, Live Love Lax, and Maryland cup. As for recruiting (which we should not be talking about at this age) Wink has so many connections to get these girls anywhere. The team is so talented they will get noticed anyway. Most of their starting line up made All Long island. They have two girls playing in NYSR which is for the top 26s in Nassau and Suffolk, playing as 27s. The team is talented and they will get noticed just like YJ and definitely more then TGA, because they are a top 10 team in the nation. FLG has everything but the tournaments and as years grow they will continue to go into better ones.

I think this is more about development than recruiting. Girls improve by playing top compeition. I am not that bothered by their summer schedule since they have 2 good tourneys. But not playing any big tourneys in the fall is a mistake.

Will be interesting to see if they lose any of their top players as a result.

Too early to see who get noticed more in recruiting. If history holds TGA will get as many look as any team in the country.

Is TGA a strong team? They don't play any Long Island teams or tourneys it seems. Hard to tell where they stack up with YJ, FLG, Jesters, etc.

Definitely the #3 team on the island. A decent gap over liberty and jesters. Have played really well at LLL and L4TC. Should have beaten M&D Black in the L4TC quarterfinals.

Lol