Originally Posted by Anonymous
FLG is a great team but that’s the last competitive game they will see for a while where that organization plays in garbage events all year.

I get the team is very good, but they are the only girls team in the organization who can catch and throw so I would recommend getting out of there before the high school years.
Well winter is on its way so you are correct there. They have played 3 top 10 teams in the last month and lost all 3 by a combined 4 goals. Not a bad stretch of competitive games. I think they’ll be ok. They are 12, happy and playing great lacrosse. If they are good enough to play at the next and if they actually want to play at the next level they will be found regardless of what club they play for.

Besides YJA do tell who the 3 top 10 teams were??
Pride and Aces Elite. Pride being the better of the 2.

Did they play head to head? My daughter's team has played both and I'd say Aces is better by a good margin. Maybe something changed in Fall?

Over summer, the final rankings were Aces #3 and Pride #10.

As someone who has a daughter who has battled both teams many times, I can tell you for sure Aces is better. Pride is a really good team. But on their best days, Aces can be as strong as M&D, Hero's and Eagle Stix. Pride is a notch below

!00% accurate.