Originally Posted by Anonymous
How do the current Integrity goalies feel knowing they are about to be replaced?
How do you think they feel? All the hard work they put into training, extra training, time, money, traveling, bonding with their teammates, friendships now broken, and the list to go on and on. The dynamic of the team will change because now they know that they will be replaced. No matter what the coach or owner say or do to try and rectify this situation… the damage is done and feelings are hurt. But hey LBC goalie mom and daughter are happy and that’s all that matters in peoples entitled brains.

I'm also assuming there is a freshman or sophmore goalie at Spalding who is fighting to earn a varsity spot or starter role who can't exactly be excited that this player is being processed things and she is now on the club affiliated with Spalding coach.

LBC goalie Mom’s karma will be when her daughter doesn’t actually make Varsity at Spaulding. Or does but never sees the field. Integrity Director/Spaulding Director is the Queen of BS. Just ask all the other players she has made this same promise to. Believe me, I have heard this same story many times over the years. Spaulding Director and LBC Director are actually long time friends. At least they used to be but Integrity Director ruins friendships too if it benefits her pockets. She is completely self absorbed and doesn’t care who she hurts in the process. But she will tell a parent whatever she thinks they want to hear and than gaslight the parent when she doesn’t fulfill her promises leaving the parent to question everything. Believe me, there is a great goalie in every class at Spaulding and the 2026 goalie will not be special once she arrives on campus. But of course the 26 goalie coach Mom will have to learn this the hard way.