Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best team around… lbc 2026 alumni.
Really good players on integrity, m and d and a few still there.

Sad.

yes, it is sad. Players get poached by clubs like Integrity/MDU and then parents are stuck driving over an hour to practice. I cant imagine that the Eastern Shore of MD has a ton of lacrosse players to pull from. Its sad for those kids that are committed to the team and parents that don't want to have to drive.
AND it seems like most have left mid season as well which is just awful to the rest of the teammates. What parent would not teach their children to honor commitments? I heard one girl left for Integrity because she had a fight with another teammate about a boy!

Everyone has their own circumstance. The clubs have no problem taking a girl mid year, why wouldn’t you leave if there was a better fit?

The only thing that is a little sketchy is that apparently she was the only goalie. That’s a little different I guess.

What's sketchy is that the mother of the goalie had coached that team for years. Those girls looked up to her. She knew exactly what she was getting as far as goalie coaching or lack thereof. Just because she used to coach doesn't mean she doesn't have to pay tuition forever. She's going to have to pay at a new club so it sounds like tuition was just an excuse. The team will be better off without the mother/coach and they already have a goalie✌✌