Originally Posted by Anonymous
MG and M & D Black is going to dominate the 26 old group. Heros Green is done, these girls peaked out in 6th grade and even adding the white players will not help. MG is the best coach out there and can't wait to watch them dominate everyone. All these girls got moved for a reason and all the smack talk from everyone else will be shut down in a few months. CR knows what he's doing.

While I agree that MG is one of the best coaches around M&D is not going to dominate anything from 8th grade on. They will win most of their games but you will see as M&D teams get to high school other teams catch up with them and sometimes beat their teams and exceed their performance and the M&D parents go bonkers. I have watched it over and over at the high school level. It's happened with the 22,23,24,and 25's. It also happened with MG' 2021 black team. Those teams are still great teams but there's no more dominance. The 26's may have been delayed by the covid year and probably would've been stronger sooner but you will see the 2026's beginning next summer will have closer games and more losses. I have seen it over the last 5 years with my daughter's grad year and the years surrounding her.

I believe it is just something that happens as the girls age but M&D parents who are used to winning are left shell shocked and upset about it. So I would not count on dominating anything.