Originally Posted by Anonymous
3 or 4 Hero's White players dropped off the MandD Red roster today. Were 3 of them the ones that went to Pride? Or did they get offers from Skywalkers? Skywalkers would make more sense. Why drive to VA to a program that is not remotely as good as SW for player development and recruiting? Agree it will be a surprise if they stay with Pride long-term.

They are either misinformed or didn’t make Skywalkers team. Pride is a good club with some good teams but should’ve went to Skywalkers. Silly move .Maybe bucket hat has bad judgement ?

Didn’t try out. Not everyone is as enamored with skywalkers as some on this board seem to be.

Enamored is a strong word. I jus know that when it counts they become better and always produce solid lacrosse players which is the goal right? Who cares if sally wins lax for the cure in her 7th grade year... she herself needs to get better right? Make her high school team and maybe she wants to play in college? Also a plus .. no parent coaching and they help with recruiting .. I’m not a Skywalkers parent I just have seen how this works in the long run and that’s what should matter !

Like I said, I'm not a fan of the skywalkers program maybe you are but I am not. I have never even heard of the coach.