Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure what you are talking about?? Taking your rumor to the bank? Spill the beans if you have such good intel because M and D parents are in the dark for about everything. I know there will be a RED team and it will be a father daughter duo, but again if M and D doesn’t get girls to try out and have quality players what’s the point of a RED team. And to go back to one of the posts saying Maybe the better team won. Yes the better team won. Hero's white is the better team, better players, I wouldn’t say daddy that coaching is considered quality but I guess it works. In order for the 26 team to move forward, 2 things need to happen... coaching is the first thing second is the toxic hot head Heros parents who think their daughters are owed starting and all the playing time. Until then the 26 will continue down this path of distraction. To pay 3k for fees and not improve as a player or team.... well parents are fed up and are planning on leaving. Maybe these toxic parents will head back to Hero's one can only hope.

More likely, the good parents will leave.