Originally Posted by Anonymous
From an outside perspective, I watched both M&D games vs Integrity from the shade while our team was on breaks. I am not affiliated with either of these teams. I will say that M&D Black looked significantly better than Integrity, probably could have won by double digits. As someone noted, they did score their only 2 goals on 8m shots. Black looked better in all 3 areas of the game, imo. They are a really good team. I thought that M&D Red played hard and hung in, but the game never looked in doubt for Integrity. I thought Red showed they can play with A teams though, hopefully they will get more opportunities this summer to play against better competition. Good luck to all the teams this summer!

Red will go 4-0 this weekend at LLL. Would love to see them go up against SW Blue or NEMS.
And you dads can take your winners circle pic again!!
That was the Black M and D dads taking the champion picture. NOT the RED team dads. Get your facts straight. Besides couldn’t you smell all that testosterone.
The pic posted was of three red dads, not black. They were proud of the prize they worked so hard for. Let them have their moment.