Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Integrity team played SUPER dirty. Do they have new coaches? I don't recall those girls playing like that in the past. Or maybe new girls?

Also.. why were they in the bracket they were in? And why did the coaches let them run the scores up so much?
Easy Karen/Ken Easy… take a deep breath. So let’s get to the bottom of your issues, first off I think you need to rethink lacrosse as your daughters sport. Not sure if this is your gig because complaining about dirty play, pointing fingers and calling 13 year old girls dirty players is in my book NOT a good look. I am guessing you are the parent that harasses the refs because a girl lightly pushed your daughter, or your daughter tripped over her own two feet and you demand a penalty call. Integrity coaches are the same and have been for years and they run a good competitive team and expect the girls to play with high intensity. Not sure what issue you have with the coaches or their program but maybe address them personally. Running up scores? Really? Why should a team not run up the score? So people like you don’t get their feelings hurt? Stop being a snowflake and looking for everything to be fair or in your favor. It’s club competitive lacrosse. Again your rec club has openings and are looking for players. Maybe circle back and have a talk with your daughter and the direction you both should be going in the future.

Integrity Mom number four. exposed.
Nope not an Integrity parent but you calling out number 4…. Classy