Originally Posted by Anonymous
Downright horrible the way the 2026 M&D coaches handled informing the girls. All time low on the depth chart. Despicable.

Totally agree! Disgraceful to do that to girls that age. Or, to any age for that matter! Much better ways that could have been handled. Classless

They are teachers in their day jobs, really shameful, would never want one of these clowns around my kids.

For all of the M&D parents who had an issue with “the nice guy” coach, how do you feel now?

I am sure they are fine. I have heard many stories that supported the overdue coaching change. And some parents were already saying that if their daughters did not make black this summer, it was mostly because of him. Those girls were never tested at tryouts before this year since not many top tier players wanted to play for him (or he rejected players, like the one that wanted to be the full time goalie). If you are implying that they wish he had stayed as coach so their daughters could stay on black but continue to ride that roller coaster and not develop as a player, then you are delusional.