Originally Posted by Anonymous
She’s a very good goalie, you know it.

Only going to get better, playoffs will be fun to watch.

That is IF you make it into playoffs. I am thinking Karma might come full circle on this one goalie mom.

They won’t have any skin in the game if they make playoffs and no backup to save her. I’m sure they are kicking themselves for chasing the other two out, but Mom got her way.
Even if they make the playoffs… Heroes, M&D or Stars will eliminate them right away. Mommy ball lacrosse will be sent home. Tears sniff sniff.

Not a lot of love for a club that seems to double screw people both in HS and all club ages. Old owner habits and reputation are carrying right down through the younger years. My older daughter wouldn’t touch the club and felt it w playing time at the HS. I wouldn’t mind seeing the old man lose this one too, along w his mommy ball friend
I agree 100%. It’s a shame that they are toxic group of coaches and club owners. It’s sad when we think about mental health and society wants to blame the athletes for not reaching out and getting the help. No look at the toxic cultures some clubs, coaches and parents bring to the table. Integrity is a prime example and they have had this culture for years. Do better!! Such a shame this is how sports is turning and it will only get worse.