Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
While I agree that M&D Red will struggle more than people realize, I think Hero's White is going to fall much further than some realize. Better to be on M&D Red than Hero's White.

Agree with this... Also don't see M&D dominating. Hero's Green is still going to be solid. Just looking forward to hopefully a normal fall season!

M&D has the stronger goalie now and no I am not the goalies parent but basing it off games I’ve watched the last two years. She will give Black the edge. The Red team is a first year team and should not be playing in the A division until they prove themselves in the B, otherwise I think you are setting the team up for failure and unnecessary drama. Just being honest, these girls are not A level material yet. If they were, they would be on black or green or blue. And these girls are coming together for the first time. Give them more than just a couple of fall tournaments together to gel. In the end, like another poster said, I’m just glad they are playing. I don’t really care where Red plays as long as they get to play.