Originally Posted by Anonymous
Each year, our club lets it be known on day 1 that parent conduct is to be exceptional on the sidelines. some of these "top" clubs have some of the worst parents on the sidelines. Those of your affiliated with the black and the red should really see how silly you look. Noticed recently that many dont wear their team's swag or colors. You're not only giving your club the reputation noted on this page, you're coaching and refereeing from the sidelines will be a huge turn off to college coaches. MDR "attack" dads and Mom trying to hide her affiliation wearing a camo hat... we still see you!
Instead of being the fashion police and being critical of that parents are or aren’t wearing, try watching your daughter play for once. Stay in your lane troll

You must be the D-Head M&D dad with special privileges that moves the cones at Gerstell so you can make your own space in the grass for your Range Rover when the school has spent all weekend working to keep people off it. Your tag “Let’s Go B”. Says everything you need to know!!!
I mean he can’t let his princess walk too far or she will be exhausted. D-Head dad and his defender daughter are the classic entitled Severn and M&D family. Sorry they will never change EVER!

Princess was already on the stadium field ready to start their game. Entitled Dad is the snowflake that had to park in grass close to the stadium because he couldn't walk 8 extra spaces to the open parking spots. He must have been in a hurry because he needed to play referee and coach from the stands.

Big time talkers behind an anonymous login. How bout you grow a set and tell it to this dad's face? Oh wait you are from a Baltimore private school and that's not how you roll.....

Nice try sweetie.... I notice you didnt sign your name. Baltimore Private school? not sure you are making sense. If you are referring to Gerstell - thats not even in Baltimore.. and not sure how my school affiliation would make a difference for the follower of the big lie and his privilege. You must be good pals with him if you need to defend him.