Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter played for LBC for like 7 years. She is now going to college. It is horrible reading these messages when 99% of you know nothing about LBC. LBC is not like any other club. The cost is much less than any other club and they try to fundraise for people that struggle paying for the cost of travel lacrosse. The directors are not paid the only people paid are non parent coaches. LBC is a non-profit and no one is making a living from the club. My daugher is not a goalie but I was told that middle school goalies only pay about $600 so they are able to pay for private goalie lessons. I agree the directors take things too personally probably because for them.

This thread should be congratulating Heros on their solid effort this past weekend, as well as SW. Congrats!

An individual player or strife among parents/directors should not be a public situation. Don’t stoop to the “LI adults” of the lacrosse world. Before you know it you’ll be using a beach umbrella for sun exposure. Just sayin’!