Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thats why this makes no sense. Why would Integrity bring in a problem family and potentially blow up their best team. This is probably just gossip spread by someone with a beef against the team.
All true. Not rumors and zero bees with the team. Parents and players are upset and rightfully so.

Players leave midseason all of the time for various reasons. That doesn't make it right but it happens with every club. The difference with the goalie situation is there are already two Integrity goalies on their green team. If your daughter tried out, earned her spot on that team, paid tuition and has been playing how would you feel having someone else come in midseason and take that position from your daughter?

Do you really think Integrity leadership cares? Trust me, they don’t care. At all. Lots of very unhappy Integrity families who have moved on to better things over the years. Integrity’s connection to Spalding has only backfired. I know quite a few kids who have steered clear of integrity and or Spalding because of the obvious bias and connection. I don’t understand why Spalding allows this. Director is untouchable at Spalding. The drama she caused last year proved this. She only got promoted because of it. Weak leadership at Spalding. Too many better choices in the area for both club and high school to get caught up in that mess.