For an organization from the Eastern Shore, which has only been around a few years, pulling girls from Queen Anne's County (population 50,381), Caroline County (pop 33,304), and Talbot Counties (pop 37,181), compared to the large established organizations on the Western Shore pulling from Anne Arundel County (pop 579,234), Howard County (pop 325,690), and Baltimore County (pop 827,370) and having the ability to even compete with the large organizations is perfect for a family such as ours whom would rather play local than disrupt our family dynamics to travel for something promising to be 'better'. In addition, this Christmas, LBC helped 9 families in need, and received the following note of thanks: "Well the drop off was a success!! The smiles of those children were priceless as they know they have something special for each of them!!
I want to thank all of the generous givers as they have given blessings to two families that may have not had a very bright Christmas! One family
member had been thinking about what he was going to do to provide Christmas for his daughter when I called him later that morning to ask him
If he could use a Christmas blessing!
I thank you again and pray for you and your families to have a blessed and safe Christmas and looking forward to a New Year!!" And to top it off, Coach Smitty is the best lacrosse coach we have ever played for.