Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looking forward to having the talented Heros White players come join my daughter on her team. Heros loss will be our win. I am sure other teams will as well. Tierney will not care and the White will be decimated and pick up Rec players. But Tierney won’t care. Green will be Green, she will have the money from White and it will be a true top and bottom team and parents will stop complaining. Welcome to the Heros mentality.
M&D parents and players should be worried. I’m guessing the Black team will all move down to Red. Black will look different with new players and parents. Mary is not fooling around she is competitive and wants a team who works hard and wants to win. Going to the beach and missing practices is not an option anymore. New coach new standards. Good Luck M &D black!!

Not an mnd parent, and I get what you’re saying but they still win more than all teams but maybe 2 or 3. If you say they didn’t do well because of the coach, how do you explain them winning so much? There is more talent on that team than you think.

You have to ignore this troll. To say an entire team will move down even though they have played heroes green harder and probably beat them more than any other team ever has is a joke. He/she clearly has major schadenfreude about 7th grade girls lacrosse players for whatever reason.

That being said, the troll has a point about a new regime at MandD at the 2026 grade level. But all teams will look different. All the top teams will change/add 5-6 girls. Based on what i have seen the past couple years there is a lot of talent on MandD already, and with real club coaching and a few more "key" additions, it will be heroes green and MandD black at the top around that area for years to come. As HS classmates and future teammates in college, hopefully the players and their parents of both programs will respect and root for each other. It's probably a good thing that heroes white is imploding. Word is some of those parents were toxic and it showed at games and trickled down to their daughters' attitudes.