The red team
Originally Posted by Anonymous
While I agree that M&D Red will struggle more than people realize, I think Hero's White is going to fall much further than some realize. Better to be on M&D Red than Hero's White.

Agree with this... Also don't see M&D dominating. Hero's Green is still going to be solid. Just looking forward to hopefully a normal fall season!

M&D has the stronger goalie now and no I am not the goalies parent but basing it off games I’ve watched the last two years. She will give Black the edge. The Red team is a first year team and should not be playing in the A division until they prove themselves in the B, otherwise I think you are setting the team up for failure and unnecessary drama. Just being honest, these girls are not A level material yet. If they were, they would be on black or green or blue. And these girls are coming together for the first time. Give them more than just a couple of fall tournaments together to gel. In the end, like another poster said, I’m just glad they are playing. I don’t really care where Red plays as long as they get to play.

Red team also needs to figure out the goalie situation. Not sure what is going on there. Again they will not be a strong team unless the goalie situation addressed.