Agreed...every team does all of it- I’m so confused why all the detest for integrity and Spaulding (granted I think it’s likely only 1-2 people that have no life and spend their day trolling over and over). Regardless, I’m not affiliated with those organizations but what is described happens everywhere in maryland? St Paul coach hugely affiliated with mnd and will bring in at least 6 freshman and then her own team right behind it. There are a zillion examples...Just like at every school in this conference- only the best will be playing (literally nonstop) regardless of what club they come- They are all ruthless- they will recruit transfers (clubs and hs) all with no apologies or getting the troll’s prior approval.

This is maryland lax- if your daughter isn’t playing- she needs to talk to the coach to see what/if she can improve- work harder but she’s probably just not as good so be fine with her riding the bench. Simple as that. Let’s stop blaming this poor women for your daughter’s shortcomings (considering this is the best conf in the nation) - it is what it is.