Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mark this down. NO HERO'S WHITE GIRLS TO M&D. NONE. Tierney is psyched to have the two best teams in the country. She isn't an stunad. She just happened to build the best program at the 2026 level. deal with it pk. you can screw your own team but you can't screw up ours!

It wasn't all that long ago when Heros 2020 White was one of the better teams in the country in middle school. Those kids all moved as did kids off green and they had to take on girls that had been cut by M&D.

Heros 2021 Green was one of the better teams in the country in middle school and by high school they could hardly win a game in A brackets of tournaments. Things are going to change a lot at the 26 level in the next 2 years. You can mark that down.[/quote]

Maybe, but until M&D rids itself of the stale parents that pushed their coach out and slowly ruined that team, they won't be good enough to challenge the best teams anymore. If that is what you're referring to, then maybe you're right, but since you're probably one of those, you're probably wrong.[/quote]

I wish you would identify yourself so in august we could say I told you so. Mark this down. 2 new kids for sure. Best player on their current team. And yes some parents will not be there anymore with their kid.[/quote]

The two best players are going to Hero's Green. That's for sure.[/quote]

I thought it was the hero’s white parents on m and d that were the stale parents?