Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter was playing against Hero’s Green today at spooky nook, and a girl on Hero’s got hurt and was apparently (2nd hand) medivaced out.

Does anyone know if she’s ok? Scary stuff, our thoughts go out to her.

Should be fine, despite dirty Integrity play (of course). db team.

Good to hear she’s going to be fine. Calling 13 y/o girls a db team says more about you than them.

13 year olds know what they are doing! Need to be more in control of themselves. Consequences for bad behavior if need be. Heck, back in the day 13 year olds were much more responsible. I would never ask a 13 year old nowadays to babysit my kids. Very irresponsible.

Thanks mom. You’re exactly the person I don’t want my daughter to grow up to be. Someone bad mouthing kids on a message board. The original poster was clearly asking out of concern, but you go down this route.

Stay classy Hero’s. You prove your reputation is well earned.

Badmouthing?? Really?? No one is calling out any 13yr. Old by name. Just saying dirty playing should be called out and stopped. If you have a problem with that, you prob. Have one of those kids playing dirty?! And, you are exactly the person I don’t want my kid to grow up to be! Stay classy and promote clean play.