Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Straight from the club director of LBC

You both should be ashamed of yourselves. When your children grow up and have zero moral compass you will know exactly where it came from. LBC has been very good to you during your darkest times as well as both of your daugthers. In the summer you told Smitty you were 100% committed to playing and said you wanted to be “the ONLY Goalie”. You have now left 18 girls in the middle of the year high and dry. It takes a special kind of family to do this.

No need to tell anyone on the team or on LBC what this says because I will forward it so there is no question or misunderstandings.

Karma is tough and you will get what you deserve unfortunately you have now put your daughter in the same position to be judged by your poor parenting. She has to go to school with a handful of girls that she committed to and has now left. Living with the consequences of your actions can be tough. I can’t imagine any parent or player on this team would think it is morally acceptable to leave your team mid-season because “you found a better opportunity”.

A wise person told me “unhappy people go elsewhere looking for something better but they have to take themselves with them so they are never happy” . You both should be ashamed of yourselves. When your children grow up and have zero moral compass you will know exactly where it came from. LBC has been very good to you during your darkest times as well as both of your daugthers. In the summer you told Smitty you were 100% committed to Kylie playing and said you wanted to be “the ONLY Goalie”. You have now left 18 girls in the middle of the year high and dry. It takes a special kind of family to do this.

No need to tell anyone on the team or on LBC what this says because I will forward it so there is no question or misunderstandings.

Karma is tough and you will get what you deserve unfortunately you have now put your daughter in the same position to be judged by your poor parenting. She has to go to school with a handful of girls that she committed to and has now left. Living with the consequences of your actions can be tough. I can’t imagine any parent or player on this team would think it is morally acceptable to leave your team mid-season because “you found a better opportunity”.

A wise person told me “unhappy people go elsewhere looking for something better but they have to take themselves with them so they are never happy” .

If you are not the person who received this email, you have absolutely no business getting involved and putting this out there.Way to absolutely destroy this girl by posting this. Shame on YOU.

I assume by the self-righteous tone in this email that LBC will not be trying to recruit a goalie from another club. If they do, then these words ring pretty hollow.