Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In B division. There is M&D red that is clearly not in the right division. They are winning by 11+ average per game (actual GD of 78 over 7 games). Yes it’s the first year for the 26 red team, but it is almost entirely made up of A level players from last years M&D, Hero’s White, and other A level teams. Hero’s white should have been in B bracket after losing essentially the whole team from last year. There is too much of a gap among the B teams that the stronger B teams aren’t getting to play other strong teams. Better to play harder teams and lose them to always win by double digits. They could have made 3 A level groups and just 2 B levels.
I have watched this team play a few weeks in a row. I would say M&D Red has 5 Or 6 A players the rest B and C players and the goalies well that’s another problem for the team. Playing easy teams isn’t helping them get better. The lower players and goalies will not be able to play against harder teams and then frustration sets in and we all know it goes down hill. I do agree about redoing the brackets and having different divisions. Then again Robinson sold out so he really doesn’t care but maybe 3Step will do something about this in the future.

I agree with everything you are saying, however for this age group it doesn’t matter anymore. This is their last NGLL season and it’s just tournaments for them going forward.