Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is zero goalie coaching at most other clubs
MDU, CCLax, and MNd have goalie coaches. Not a reason to switch for a goalie. It goes back to the parents. Jumping clubs to get their players on better performing teams. A team is good because Of the players working together, not individual performances. These teams that take on new players mid season hurt that team mentality and creates a sense of distrust w players and parents. It’s happened in years past, top teams losing players because of the distrust that was created the season before. I hope team coaches consider this moving forward- there’s some good unified teams that have overcome B divisions into top A teams for the sole purpose that these players play well with each other and trust each other. Once that trust is gone on a team, it begins to crumble
I can assure you M and D does NOT have goalie coaches. NONE. Sure there was goalie coach that showed up for tryouts but that’s about it. Not sure where you are getting your info but not true.
MDU, CCLax, and MNd have goalie coaches. Not a reason to switch for a goalie. It goes back to the parents. Jumping clubs to get their players on better performing teams. A team is good because Of the players working together, not individual performances. These teams that take on new players mid season hurt that team mentality and creates a sense of distrust w players and parents. It’s happened in years past, top teams losing players because of the distrust that was created the season before. I hope team coaches consider this moving forward- there’s some good unified teams that have overcome B divisions into top A teams for the sole purpose that these players play well with each other and trust each other. Once that trust is gone on a team, it begins to crumble
I can assure you M and D does NOT have goalie coaches. NONE. Sure there was goalie coach that showed up for tryouts but that’s about it. Not sure where you are getting your info but not true.

I can assure you 100% that M&D has a goalie coach sets up specific times and is at tournaments