Originally Posted by Anonymous
Legacy update
Legacy is a low grade A team that is coached and trained extremely well. The coaching staff is probably the best in the age group led by BBP( R Gick) and Mattituck (M Mollony.) The team is lacking talent behind some of the top girls and need to be nearly perfect to win games .But don't be surprised if they upset one of those top teams and in the same tournament lose to a subpar level team. For example.. I believe last weekend in Maryland the beat skywalkers and then had to come crawling back to edge out TCL . We'll see who they really are at Hofstra.

That's a very accurate and honest analysis of Legacy at the 2023 group.
They have some top talent just not that deep and believe they are anchored by one of the top goalies in 2023 group on Long Island.
YJ Thorn got a big upgrade in the nets when 91 crew all fled and that goalie landed at YJ; I think its unanimous that she is the top goalie in 23 group but from what I heard the BBP/Legacy goalie is a close 2nd.
All these teams are traveling to play MD, NJ, and PA teams which is great, but why cant we get the Thursday night showdown of Legacy vs YJ Wright, Jesters vs Empire, and TG Black vs Igloo?? I am sure all the kids would LOVE it. Whats preventing it?