Originally Posted by Anonymous
How do Empire and Jesters "Avoid those loses" in a tournament they do not run? Pretty funny how you take a swipe at teams that enter the tournament they don't run, get placed by the tournament they don't run but its their fault they don't play Igloo, etc. Am I missing something?

You're right, no coach or director ever calls in special requests. Sorry my mistake that would never happen.

Empire has gone undefeated this summer against some of the best D and C teams around....that said have they lost a game this summer??
What solid B teams have they beat?? I think a game vs Igloo or TG, 2 of the best A teams in 23 would have been an eye opener, but I still think that game 1 vs Jesters will be their toughest matchup of the summer??
Realistically how many can Empire win this weekend?? Jesters. Leg, Elevate and CT Griz... can they go 3-1 or 4-0 or is 2-2 a big victory???
I have never seen them play nor do I know anyone on the team. Safe to say they wont be undefeated after this weekend

Yes Empire has had an excellent summer, and we have NOT lost a game yet. Yes we won all 4 tournaments we entered, and yes while 3 of them were very easy against low B teams, we played the schedule that was put forth for us. Our first tourney we won in early June had a few very good B teams.
Hofstra will be our first taste of possibly playing A caliber teams if we get a chance to play Igloo or TG in the finals. We will see how we do against some of the other local talent.... Empire Nassau Green 2023 is not by any means an elite team, nobody claimed that, but we are a very good team who could possibly be claim the #4 spot on Long Island after this weekend.
Good luck to all the girls....there def should be some great matchups!