Originally Posted by Privacy
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I see so many lofty comments from Empire parents.
Who is this "wonder coach"?! As stand now, your best girls have, and will continue, to leave for other programs. It's happening already in many age groups. Let's see you throw your hat in the ring in MD, big girls.

I would love to know what "best girls" you think left or will leave Empire? If that's so true, what are their names? It's quite the opposite actually. There are at least 4 girls that left Igloo, TG black & YJ to go play for Empire.

Are we talking about empire Nassau? Or Empire Suffolk?

Nassau

Can Nassau Empire compete with Jesters, Elevate or Liberty? They can't compete with YJ, TG or Igloo

elevate and liberty were b teams and competed in b brackets....and do you mean they cant compete with the obnoxious parents from those teams or the girls? lets be clear

They can def compete with igloo yj & TG. Even now more so bc they got 4 players from those teams.

I don't care how much someone paid my child, she will NEVER play for yj or TG. More so yj. The parents alone are a nightmare.
My friends daughter is on the team and just confirmed only 1 girl voluntarily left to go to TG Black. outside of that no one else left.
Players from Igloo, Top Guns Black and Yellow Jackets left their organization and joined The Empire Nassau 2023 team. The team was established last year and had a great season. So much talk about the talent and coaching staff that during 1 tournament I walked over with a few other parents just to watch their games and we were all very Impressed.

As a coach looking at the team from the outside they will be ranked this year as a contender with the top organizations.
If you haven't seen or competed against them I'm sure they would be happy to scrimmage other teams during the
fall season.

The Empire team by far has the best spin doctors around. I get it that you are trying to establish a business but you can also say that Igloo and Jesters 23 team are relatively new and it wouldn't even be a close game if Empire played either of those two teams.

What defines great season? Losing to Blue Devils or Elevate? Just wondering? And what defines a great coach? Clear out of the way of the mid fielder that is running down to goal?

Many girls that attended Empire tryouts chose to go to Elevate. You forgot to mention that in your previous posts. The Elevate team is going to be even stronger next summer.

Why not sign up for some of the Fall tourneys? Let's see how the team stacks up. Until then stop trying to compare yourself to the likes of YJ and Elevate and just enjoy that your daughter is on a local team, having fun and hopefully learning something too.

I have also confirm that 2 girls from Igloo left to go to Empire after making Igloo. THEY CHOSE to leave Igloo. Just to be clear, NOT ONE kid chose to go to Elevate. Nothing against Elevate, but if you're going to lie, I must point it out.

If I was a coach on Empire, I would gladly sign them up for fall tourneys to play your "chosen teams"

You also seem to forget that your "YJ girls" lost 2x to Igloo in Virginia. So yeah, Empire can compete with YJ without even breaking a sweat. So based on your own logic, YJ should probably step down to a "b" bracket.

Don't worry, your child will quit lacrosse bc she will be so damn stressed by you.

Have you committed her to a college yet? I mean, she's 11/12, you're kind of late to the game. She must have been recruited in 3rd grade.

FYI: Elevate and a couple of other teams have been offering free "tuition" for lack of a better word, for certain positions.

Let us know when your team plays Empire, I would love to come down and watch. (Assuming my kid doesn't have a tourney)

You forgot to add that one of Empire's best players left for TG