Originally Posted by Anonymous
Im a Legacy parent and we never beat the Jesters, I have to say it like it is......

"IMO the top3 are accurate. Those 3 teams have a chance to play each other at the Nationals if all the clubs attend or the Hofstra Tournament at the end of July. Jesters have beaten Legacy so they get the nod. Elevate is ok. Wright needs to challenge the team putting them in more competitive brackets to see where they stand. The rest who really knows they don't enter competitive tournaments."

Jesters beat Legacy I guess last year, not sure but either way in 2018 I wud think it be a competitive game. Jesters is a very good team who can be competitive with most teams out there. They played Igloo a couple weeks ago in a semi final game and hung in there.....lost by a bunch but heard it wasnt embarrassing.

How great would it be to see the Legacy/Jester games and the TG Black/Igloo games and then have a team like Empire get their shot to move up the ranks by playing Liberty Black and then if they can beat them then Jesters or Legacy. Only one way to gauge yourself and its by getting out on the field against each other.