Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Why are you YJ parents so obsessed with TG and what we are doing? Just accept the fact you are currently the 3rd ranked team on the Island and try to improve. Your tournament season was average at best with no wins over teams that matter, I guess you can hold on to your Monster victories for this summer. I heard Lake George was euphoria and YJ was back on top of the mountain, hahahaha. As far as fall and winter ball, a little revisionist history but when your grasping at 7v7 straws you have to hold onto something. No need to go to Delaware to play Igloo and YJ when we can do that at Hofstra if YJ ever decided to show up. CR controls the scheduling for most tournaments, she had plenty of opportunities to match YJ and TG up this summer and she decided not to go that route. At least you didn't have to go to Mitchell field and play yourselves this year...lol.