Originally Posted by Anonymous
The US Lacrosse Nationals 2018 schedule is back up on Tourney Machine;

U12 (2024) has 1 pool, with a total of 5 teams, two of them being YJ
U13 (2023) has 2 pools, with a total of 10 teams, two of them being YJ (a YJ team in each pool)
U14 (2022) has 1 pool, with a total of 9 teams, three of them being YJ

This tournament has gone downhill fast these past two years.

The US Lacrosse Nationals 2018 schedule is back up on Tourney Machine;

U12 (2024) has 1 pool, with a total of 5 teams, two of them being YJ
U13 (2023) has 2 pools, with a total of 10 teams, two of them being YJ (a YJ team in each pool)
U14 (2022) has 1 pool, with a total of 9 teams, three of them being YJ

This tournament has gone downhill fast these past two years.

Sooo......people are shelling out big$$ to travel to Delaware to find out who is the best YJ team? You can’t make this stuff up. What amazes me is how parents buy into this. The girls side is starting to become as bad as the boys, with a “National” tournament every weekend. Do people actually believe this stuff? A quality tournament is one where the best teams in the age group are in attendance. Problem is, this National tournament does not have any of the best teams there. It has also seemed to get worse and worse every year. For those who still want to play lacrosse, Lake Placid would be a much better idea this time of year, because it’s about having fun with family and the lacrosse is much more low key. So, YJs, please pipe down about your fake Championship. Nobody cares. Let us know when you beat M&D, Heros, or TG, then we’ll be impressed.

You're right and you're wrong.. this current edition of the US lacrosse National Championship is pitiful, a joke and a waste of time and Money. where you're wrong is that your club should be here, you should want to be here. this should be the pinnacle of the lacrosse season. its a US Lacrosse Event ( US Lacrosse makes the rules we all play by, try's to grow the game inside and outside the US and provides the insurance at events and many other benefits to our kids )
I would like to see the top teams meet and slug it out for the title..take a look at the US lacrosse website and see all the teams that qualified... i don't get why nobody wants to play in it.

US Lacrosse is a useless organization that does nothing for the sport. They pretty much waste all the money that they charge in memberships and fees on airfare, meals, and luxury hotels for the US team members, not to mention the unnecessary building they financed. They act like they are trying to "grow the game" but can't even enforce an based system with ID cards like all the other sports do (ie, Soccer, Volleyball). Shame on them, don't ask me to participate in their events, or for a dime!