Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG 2023 has several tiny girls on that team. Tournament wins in 5th and 6th grade mean zero when they get to high school. Half of that team will not mature and be fast or strong enough to compete in high school, yet alone college. People are crazy tryindaag to project 5th grade talent. That's why recruiting was stopped so early. I know, I know . . . my daughter rides the bench . . . 2020 is very relevant because those parents were boasting at the time and that age level team fell apart due to injuries and egos.

Umm... first of all the girls are in 7th grade, not 5th, (your ignorance glaring again) They have another couple years to grow. Second, look at the parents, that’s most likely what they’ll look like. As for TG, they have plenty of tall physical girls who run past YJ and belt it in despite the face guarding. They have a couple of smaller girls who are super skilled tough, hard workers who get the job done. If a girl is 5’ 6” or 5’ 7” now, which TG has a bunch, I don’t see your point. Not like YJ has any difference in sizes as a matter of fact the better YJ girls are smaller. Igloos top girls are tall and physical. 2 of them. You really need to go back to your 2020 forum, it’s getting embarrassing for you!