Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Curious - what is your evidence to back up the vague statement you made regarding humility/talent on this specific team? Have you gotten to know each of these players individually? I will make an assumption here and it is a no, which will then lead me back to a previous post by someone that lends credence “Make LAX great again, drain the swamp of such negative parents.”

It’s not the girls, for the most part. The best girls are awesome, as are there parents. It’s the middle packers that tarnish the club. Many of them those girls are either friends and family, or insecure, so they have big mouths. Those mediocre girls are whining floppers, with similar parents. They give a bad name to the club. I know them, and have seen this behavior over several years.

I'm sure the top players are training and continually developing their skills while some of their teammates treat lacrosse as a seasonal sport which isn't the case. The parents like to complain because they believe everyone should get equal play time. You are living in a time where everything is fair and equal everyone gets a trophy. Treat the players fairly not equally. Better players get more play time, if you want more play time train and improve.

We all hate the YJ but, In 7th Grade, lacrosse should be a seasonal sport.. if your daughter is playing lax 4 seasons a year for the next 6 years.. there is a good chance of burn out.
Now Im not talking about a once a week training or a fall ball tourney.. but you have to let them play other sports, and get good at them... a better alternative to full time lacrosse are the non-sport specific "Speed and Agility" training's popping up.