You have No idea what you are talking about btw.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Privacy
Oh my god how dare you forget to write down 1 player voluntarily left the team LOL. Shame on You. Your such a bad person.

I need to b punished. Haha

You don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you? Be happy that your kid is now in a spot where she can be happy. Stop ripping on other kids and other clubs. You know what they say about karma don't you......

We all know its the Lynbrook guy juicing up the program; better than ripping on other teams, but that said.............

So if Empire got so much better; who did they get..................they bringing up the 14 year old 2023 kids from MD or what??
What programs have got better from this past summer?? TG lost players but have their top core; Igloo lost goalie but added a couple new kids, YJ teams TBD, Elevate, Jesters and LIberty remain the same??

The teams will remain largely the same, remember that when girls are lost, others are gained. As far as TG, they lost the bottom of the barrel, but gained the top from other teams such as Empire. YJ will be interesting as there looks to be a shake up in the works. They will add 91 girls, 2-3 of which I believe are good enough to be top level players, probably not starters, but solid. Lots of girls need to be cut there, we'll see how it pans out. Empire will be worse, Igloo the same. Jesters will be good, they have a tall athletic group of girls who could break out. I believe Liberty also lost a top player to TG, being they were not great to begin with, they will probably be worse. not sure about Elevate.